let’s stay healthy. i love fish. this recipe can use any firm & mild white fish (cod, halibut, sea bass). this recipe embraces mediterranean flavors and ingredients. add or remove which ever you do/don’t like. there’s just a bit of chopping involved. not much else!
adapted from bon appetit
roast sea bass with olives and tomatoes
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c. green olives, chopped
- 1 small jar of canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 six-ounce fillets of sea bass
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh basil
preheat oven’s broiler on high.
combine the shallot, garlic, cheery tomatoes, olives artichokes and olive oil in a bowl. season with salt & pepper.
place fish in a baking dish and season with salt & pepper. scatter tomato mixture over fish and broil for 10 to 13 minutes. fish should be opaque throughout. serve with basil scattered on top.